Friday, September 29, 2006

angles



Well, I posted two pictures last night, but I thought they were pretty lame so I tried again...not really happy with these either. I did enjoy the challenge though of trying to look at this plant at all possible angles....oh, except I didn't climb on top of something and look down at it. I will have to try that later. My orginal plan was to take a picture of just a single water droplet like I have seen in other photos, but my lense won't get close enough...even with a mulitplier. I will have to do some more research on that.

3 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

I really like the bottom one; it looks like a catus! So thick and lush. The green just pops. Very nice!

pat said...

Erin--
I like the top one, with the light shining through the leaves and creating a secondary angle. The way the curve of the basket counterbalances all the sharp vertical lines is really neat.

MD said...

Ooh! I like the bottom one! What a creative perspective for depth of field. Great idea!