


I don't have chairs...well, besides the ugly fold up kind so I used the couch. Hopefully that counts. We have benches to eat on instead of chairs...anyways! The kids had a few moments before their first day of school so I took some pictures of them on the couch. They are by the window which was not producing very much light. The majority of pictures were very dark and blurry, but a few turned out.
3 comments:
I love the natural lighting in these shots. You always seem to be able to capture the essence of the person, and somehow natural light just amplifies that.
Great job, Erin!
Okay I am trying to figure out how you got your background so dark? Your living room is not dark, your couch is not dark - how'd you do this (by the way I love all of them!)?
I think these are great pictures! I love how the light brightens their faces and makes their skin look so soft!
Post a Comment