

I spent quite a while outside the other night trying to get a decent picture of the moon. I had a hard time getting the exposure right.With the trucks, I was messing with the aperature to see if I could get all the trucks in focus. I have a hard time with that. One is usually in focus while the rest are blurred. I took that one today while I was waiting to take pictures at scout camp.
4 comments:
Erin--as always, all your pictures are terrific. Every time I see them, I want to get a better camera, but it's not just the camera, it's your "eye". I had been scouting car lots for yellow cars; I am glad to see you found those trucks.
Erin--you definitely have an eye for unique photo ops. Great job. I love what you did with the photo of Cam.
You'll have to teach me how to do the moon (once I get a longer lens or borrow yours). Stunning!
Have you every considered a career working for National Geographic? These pics are amazing!
Post a Comment