Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Cheating Yellow


This is way cheating, but I was messing around with this picture last night in Photoshop and decided to try and use it for the yellow challenge. I totally cheated by not taking a picture that was actually yellow, but I will try and take a real picture in the next few days. I think Cami looks so funny with the hat and goggles on. :)

Here is the original photo.

3 comments:

pat said...

Ok, Erin--You have to do a class on how to use Photoshop! I love the way you put in yellow. What a great shot.

Erin said...

It is actually extremely easy to do. We are having a class featuring several Photoshop techniques (I'm not sure if we are doing any other programs) around Octoberish as part of the Enrichment photography group. We can add coloring to the list of things to demonstrate. :)

This picture was underexposed and just not very interesting in color. I almost deleted it. It is amazing what a little creativity can do sometimes. This picture was a rare creative moment for me. :) I also added noise and a little blur to the picture to make it look a bit old or something. I don't know...I was just messing around. I think I will post the original so you can see what I mean. The original is pretty bad!

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Totally looks like a european ad! I love it!!!