
Well, here are the pictures I took the other night with Rebecca. Unfortunately, I don't have a shutter release cable for my camera, and these were the only ones that "turned out". The are still a bit blurry, but that is the best I could do. I learned that in order to take pictures at such a low shutter speed, I have to have more than just a tripod...need remote! :) It was a blast going and taking these though! Maybe we should all go take night shots sometime. Anyone is more than welcome to use my camera if you don't have Shutter Priority mode.

2 comments:
Amazing pictures, Erin. All of them!! You are a talented photographer, for sure. And its good to see that you are enjoying it, too. Everyone needs a passion...great job!
I love the last one - look at those amazing colors you've captured! I think these look really great :-)
Post a Comment