Friday, August 18, 2006

Too Much Fun!!!




Whether my pictures turn out or not, I can honestly say that I have never had so much fun taking pictures of just stuff! This has really helped me reach out and take pictures of things I wouldn't normally take pictures of.

That yellow picture is of a Kiwi. Maybe it is a bit too close.

I am into making things look old, so I tried to make the baseball picture and the cowboy boot pictures look rustic. I am into film grain these days too. :)

3 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Everytime I look at your photos I feel humbled. Seriously you should be taking client photos not me!

Obviously I LOVE all of these - you have so much natural talent!!!!

MD said...

Great Pictures! I love the "old" look, it gives your pictures so much more character than just a regular snapshot.

Mara said...

Again, I'm amazed. Thanks for the inspiration.