Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Motion

The first two are taken using the "panning" technique. It is hard for me, but I got a couple that I like okay. I do have another panning picture of Melanie Jarocki running in her half-marathon race over the weekend. Jenn, Mara, Heather, Paige, and Melanie all went down to Oregon and ran over 13 miles!!! I was very lazy and just took pictures of them "enjoying" their run, but I am so proud of them! They all did great. I still can't believe that they could actually even run for over two hours! :) I need to get permission of the runners before I post their pictures. I don't think it would be fair to them unless they agreed to have their pictures posted. I really like this one picture that I took of Melanie though.

The picture of Ky is at Tolt Park. The kids love walking on that fence. The pictures was taken right after Ky lost his balance and is falling off.

The pictures of Cameron don't have a lot of motion in it, but I thought they were fun, little pictures. She would hardly try and catch the ball. She would just stand there, close her eyes, and scream with delight when I threw the ball at her. ;)





3 comments:

pat said...

Erin--would you be willing to share how to pan? I'd like to learn how to do that.
I would watch, rather than run, myself! Maybe walk, but NEVER run.

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

I love the one of Shaylene on the scooter and I love Cam's expressions on in the storyboard - those two are my favorites. These are really beautiful. The panning on Shay's is wonderful.

periwinkle eye said...

My favorite is of Braedon on the fire pole; well, I like them all. But his expression is priceless. I agree with Pat; perhaps we should have a photo group practice session, learning and practicing panning???