
Well, I know that this is a weird picture, but at least I tried to do a self-portrait, right? ;) Half of the time, I wasn't even all the way in the picture. I took this at night after the kids went to bed, so all I had was a small lamp light. I wasn't about to set up my lighting equipment for this. I know the lighting is not that great. Anyway, I wanted a picture of me up close like this with a book in my hand as well, but I couldn't balance myself well enough to do it. Hee Hee.
4 comments:
Vivi was walking by as I looked at this photo and I asked her "Who's that?" and she said "Ummm, Cameron's mommy." - wow, you've made a big impression on Vivi. :-)
I love the PS effect you used on this - very moody. What's that striped thing next to your face - it sort of looks like your food with one of your goofy socks on?
I will post this here so everyone can understand my weird picture.
Yes, it is my foot with one of my funky socks on it.
Let me explain. ;) First, I took pictures of myself reading. I had lots of technical difficulties by the way. ;) The pictures looked too normal. So then I tried pictures of me reading with my socks in the picture too. Still, too normal.
Finally, I got this silly idea of putting my foot up and having my face kind of resting on it. I wanted to be holding the book as well, but I just couldn't do both. My foot was really hard to keep up there! When I saw the picture I had taken, I just thought is was funny. So I posted it.
You are so GOOD! I love the lighting, the "subtle" striped sock color. I think all your stuff should be framed.
Thanks for the good laugh. You crack me up sister! I love the picture because only you would think of taking a picture with your cool sock!
Post a Comment