
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
New/Beginnings II
Well, this is post number two. I didn't like number one. :) It is the beginning of spring. I love those blossoms! Now if only I knew how to take a good picture of them! It has been so gloomy out. I might go back there and take a picture today while the sun is out. Also, the dandelions are starting to come out. Don't like those in the lawn, but I like to watch the kids blow them...which of course adds more to the lawn. ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice shots, Erin. Are those fallen petals beneath the tree? Whatever they are, the color echoing the blossoms is really effective. Nice DOF.
LOVE the dandelion picture!
Amazing. Both are beautiful, I especially love the dandelion shot!
Beautiful! I tried to do a shot like your top on but they all pretty much looked terrible - would someone please show me how to take a landscape type photo!? LOL
I love the dandelion - great composition. The lips look a bit purplish on my monitor (again not calibrated).
Great pictures! I love the dandelion one!
With the danelion shot, you have another prize-winner. You make me want to learn how to do more than point 'n shoot.
Post a Comment