Friday, October 20, 2006

Another Photo


Okay, I was finally able to go out and spend some time taking pictures today! It was a lot of fun for me...not for the kids though. They hate getting their pictures taken. :( Maybe because I always have the camera out? Anyway...I took this picture of Braedon while on top of a ladder as I was throwing leaves down at him. I'm sure there are plenty of things technically wrong with this picture, but I just love it. It is so...Braedon. Thanks Pat for inspiring me to go out today and take some pictures, or I would not have this picture! ;) I took tons more, but it will take a while for me to look at them all. I will post a few more later.

4 comments:

pat said...

PERFECT!!! You have captured all the joy and wonder of childhood in that face.
Great shot, and I am assuming you didn't fall off the ladder.

Heather M (SVSD) said...

This picture says it all! It needs no words. Like Pat said, his face says it all! Great job Erin!

MD said...

Oh, Erin, I love these pictures! THis one of Braedon is just adorable! I love the DOF in it too! I just love all three of these pictures, your kids are all so photogenic, and you are so talented!

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

I love this; so beautiful. You're kids are soooo lucky you are documenting their life so well. ;-)