Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Snow"

Well, it has been several months since I posted anything! I took some pictures and actually edited a few. The kids love to play in the snow, so I got a few shots of them in action.



These two love to try and hit me while I am taking their picture. They hit me plenty, but so far, they haven't hit the camera...maybe I shouldn't say that. ;) Knock on wood.



What a good big brother...pulling his little brother in the "snow".






Our youngest LOVES the snow. She doesn't like to be inside when "her snow" is around. She will be shivering, but insists on staying outside. Crazy thing! I got a few shots of her playing in the snow, but this is the only one I have edited so far. The color is still weird, and she looks washed out, but I am terrible when it comes to fixing those types of things.


Here is one last photo. I think all this picture taking and editing will last me another few months. :)

I need some serious HTML help or something. How do I keep the words from wrapping around the pictures? I would like them just at the bottom of the pictures and not all over the side. Ugh...I will have to ask my husband when he gets home from work.


4 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

LOVE these! I especially love the close up of Miss C - her skin looks perfect! Great job.

Call me when you go to post and I'll tell you how to stop your text from wrapping.

pat said...

Erin--I think when you post if you choose the option of a centered photo, then the text goes underneath it. Any of the options where the photo is to one side--the text goes beside the photo, then beneath it if there is extra text.

I love these photos of the kids--your shots are always so cool. You have an eye for catching the spontaneity of childhood, even in their expressions.

Annette said...

Beautiful shots, Erin! C's skin looks milky soft, like a Cosmo shot. And Mr. B of course is my favorite bud! What a beautiful smile.

Melanie said...

Wonderful photos! So cute to have your kids throwing the snow at you. You do such a great job editing and bringing out the colors. Incredible!