Friday, September 14, 2007

Rattlesnake Ridge








I took the kids to Rattlesnake Ridge this evening. I took about 400 pictures. :) I just randomly picked a few to look at.


My daughter wouldn 't look at me without giving me these strange looks...she is into that lately. :) So I figured this one looked okay compared to all the rest of the pictures I took of her sitting on the rock.



I like the idea of the kids walking down the path right here; however, I was having such trouble getting my littlest one to hold hands that I totally didn't notice that my son had his hood on! :( I will have to go reshoot it sometime.




2 comments:

pat said...

Erin--These are wonderful--the light must've been fabulous. I really like the one of Cam--it is such a pensive expression on her little face. Your stuff always rocks.

pat said...

ok--that sunset shot wasn't up the first time I looked. WOW!!! Perfect comp and the silhouette of the people in the boat is the perfect touch. Love it!!