Monday, May 21, 2007

Mood

I guess these two will be my mood pictures. I try to take a new picture and then look at some old ones. The one of the beach was when we went to Seaside in February. I think the depth of field is a bit off. I would have liked the footprints to be more in focus, but I can't go redo it! ;) I don't know where the nearest beach like that is. I am ready for another beach trip!
The other picture of Cameron I took on Friday. She refused to look at me so I just had her walk up and down the stairs for me.

I am not sure what kind of "mood" these pictures create, but it is better than the scary pictures I took of Cameron earlier this week that I was going to post. She was coming up with some pretty intersting faces for me.

4 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

I love them both!! I definately like the new lighting effect you used on Cam's photo. I am going to have to play with that even more (what a time saver it will be!)

pat said...

Erin--I LOVE the beach shot--so intriguing and inviting. Cam's shot is cool--did you convert to B&W, or was it B&W originally?

periwinkle eye images said...

The one of Cameron on the stairs is simply a prize-winner! I LOVE it; I hope you enlarge and frame it. It is a keeper, and so is she!

MD said...

I like these pictures! I love how eye catching the footprints are because there is no one in the picture! And I love the way you do your B&W's, I don't know what you do, but they always seem to have so much character!