Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lines

One is an old picture taken last month at the park. The other one is of Cami with sitting in front of a window. I kind of like the lines on her face cast from the window blinds.
Maybe I will have time to take some new ones soon. I really like this week's assignment Pat! I can't wait to get out there and take some more pictures! Must get back to editing now though. ;)



3 comments:

pat said...

Nice lines, Erin. The bridge is delicious, and your eye is led right onto it. The shadows--perfect. I love the way Cam's eyes are dentered in the shadow, and the negative space composition is terrific.

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

I love that bridge - terrific lines!

You're much more on the ball than I am - I haven't even looked at my half of the editing yet! :-) Hopefully by Friday I will be all caught up with everything I missed during vacation.

Tiffany said...

I love the lines on the second and the color warmth on the first picture.