



The first makes me laugh. Kyle so loves hig grandpa's dog. That dog has one of the longest tongues I have even seen on such a little creature. The second makes me feel a bit of sympathy....not enough though not stop for a few moments to take his picture. :) The third makes me frustrated, although some might feel sad/bad for the girl when they see this picture. I don't feel bad for her at all. Actually, she can go to time out! :) The last picture...well, honestly, it scares me.
4 comments:
Those are great! I love how you explained how they made you feel because I had some of the same feelings as you, and some a little different, so since you know your kids and the situation, it was great to know what emotion you were having.
That last on of Cameron - well, it seriously scares me too. Who is that crazy baby?
These are great. I am curious why Ky looks so sad??
He fell down at the park doing something with his cousin...so he went over to the bench to cry. Typical Ky. ;)
Erin--
These are great, evil the one of Evil Cameron. Isn't it scary when the dark side comes forward?
As for the picture of Ky and the dog--priceless. You could repost that in our Interactions assignment!
Post a Comment