Friday, November 03, 2006

Close ups

This was a lot of fun. Sorry I am a little late posting. I know one picture is impossible to figure out, but I thought it was kind of unusual. Actually, I probably shouldn't include it at all. :) The other ones might be too easy, but they were fun to take.


3 comments:

pat said...

Ok--here are my guesses:
1. honey bottle
2. either a honeycomb (I don't really think so) or some type of filter
3. a carbonated drink fizzing
4. looks like part of a book or album cover
Good shots--I like the light in #1

heidster said...

1. basket of some sort - but I don't think so - I agree with Pat on a honey thing or something
2. plastic mesh
3. carpet
4. seam of a ball - soccer?
Great shots. I can't get really close with my macro, but I guess it is the difference of a few thousand dollars in the type of camera :-)

Heather M (SVSD) said...

I think the second one is the back of a sponge(the scrubby part), and the first one looks like capsules or something. No idea on the other. I think the 3rd one looks like a wheat field but I know that's wrong?? Great shots by the way:)